LUGRo-Mesh Forum (espaņol/english)
April 20, 2024, 04:36:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Success stories?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Success stories?  (Read 502 times)
tdjb

« on: June 03, 2009, 09:25:00 pm »

Hello, I'm very interested in the nighthawk firmware project but I had a question: is anyone using this firmware outside of small scale tests? I'm wondering if anyone has built a mesh network of maybe more then ten nodes?

I plan on buying some hardware to test the firmware, but right now I don't have the ability to create a large scale test network so it would be nice to hear from others who might have gone through this process.

Thanks in advance.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JulioCP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 05:22:16 pm »

Hello, I'm very interested in the nighthawk firmware project but I had a question: is anyone using this firmware outside of small scale tests? I'm wondering if anyone has built a mesh network of maybe more then ten nodes?

I plan on buying some hardware to test the firmware, but right now I don't have the ability to create a large scale test network so it would be nice to hear from others who might have gone through this process.

Thanks in advance.

AFAIK, right now there isn't one bigger then 10 nodes. There was, but it isn't operational at this time.

Most of the reliability of Nightwing relies in the formula: OpenWrt + MADWiFi + B.A.T.M.A.N.-Experimental

Saludos, Julio

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum